This tutorial describes how to get started with using KYC requests on Nordea Corporate.
When you have received a KYC request, there are three main steps to go through:
- Log in to Nordea Corporate and access the KYC request form(s)
- Fill out the form(s)
- Send the form(s) to Nordea
1. Log in to Nordea Corporate
To access a KYC request, you must first log in to Nordea Corporate.
I already have a Nordea Corporate user account
If you already have a Nordea Corporate user account:
- Go to Nordea Corporate.
- Log in by following the on-screen instructions.
I don't have a Nordea Corporate user account
If you don't already have a Nordea Corporate user account, a user is created for you when you receive a KYC request. You need to verify your user account in order to log in.
- In the "Verify your Nordea Corporate account today" email notification, click the Verify account button (the link expires after 14 days and can only be used once).
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a password.
- Accept the terms and conditions for use of Nordea Corporate.
- Click KYC requests in the top navigation menu.
- When you log in the first time, follow the on-screen instructions to provide a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number is solely used to send a verification code when you log into Nordea Corporate, for security reasons.
If you have received notice that a user account has been created for you, but:
- you have not received the "Verify your Nordea Corporate account today" email notification,
- you are unable to create a password, or
- you have forgotten your password,
then reset your password following these steps:
2. Fill out the KYC request form(s)
KYC requests can have the following statuses:
|Assigned to Customer: The request is assigned to you. Fill out the form, attach relevant documentation, and send the request to Nordea.|
Assigned to Nordea: The request is assigned to Nordea, with no current action expected from you. If additional information is needed, the form may be assigned back to you.
|Completed: The request is completed, with no further action expected.|
- In the request overview, open the KYC request form by clicking the corresponding row.
- Fill out the form. We only ask you for the information that we need, so new questions may pop up depending on what you reply.
- In the Additional documentation section, attach copies of the requested documents by clicking Select file(s).
- Save your changes to the form by clicking Save draft. You can always come back later and continue filling out the form. Clicking Discard changes reverts the form back to the latest saved version.
3. Send the form(s) to Nordea
When you have filled out the form accurately and completely, send the form to Nordea.