Once you have logged in to Nordea Corporate, you can access the Cash Management requests by clicking the Cash Management requests in the menu at the top of the page.
In the overview, you can see all the Cash Management requests that have been submitted on behalf of your company.
- Use the Search field to find a specific request (name, ID number, etc.) or to limit your view to e.g., certain type of requests or requests with the same status
- Use the Date field to find requests within a specific time frame
- Under Requests you can see all the requests submitted on behalf of your company
- Under Requires action you will find all the requests that you need to process. The requests are not included in the Requests overview
- For a list of the different statuses that the Cash Management request can be in, please take a look at the overview here
- Click on the three dots to the right of the request to make a duplicate request or view the details for the request. You will see all the information for the specific request as well as details about when it was created and submitted. The information can also be accessed by clicking View details, in the upper right corner within a specific request
- If the request has any comments or attachments, they can be easily accessed by clicking the corresponding icons to the right of the request
- You can also export the overview to an excel spreadsheet which can be used for auditing purposes by clicking Audit Log (.xls) above the overview
- By clicking on the three dots to the right of the request, it is also possible to mark a Cash Management request as Mark as reviewed and thus indicate that a specific user or business unit has reviewed the request. Please note that marking the request as reviewed does not confirm the request
- If the request list is empty it means that no requests have been made yet