The Outgoing/Incoming today numbers provide you with an easy overview of the total number of incoming and outgoing transactions on today’s date across the accounts you have selected in the account selector. The number shown is the aggregated amount shown in your home currency. By clicking the number you can drill down and see the underlying transactions that make up the aggregated number.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable external SWIFT accounts?
- What do the “Outgoing/Incoming transactions today” numbers mean?
- What do the different types of balances mean?
- How do I filter and search the account list?
- How do I customize the columns in the account list?
- How do I export and print the account overview?
- How do I change the baseline currency of the key figures?