In order to log in with Nordea Codes on Nordea Corporate, you need to have Nordea Codes enabled as a log in method in Corporate Netbank. The Corporate Netbank administrator from your company can help you do so. If you don't know who your administrator is, follow these steps.
Step 1 - Your administrator must activate Nordea Codes for you
- The Corporate Netbank administrator from your company needs to log in to Corporate Netbank Administration and locate your user.
- Under "Authorization" the administrator must enable Nordea Codes as an authorization method for your user.
- After doing so, you will receive a mail with a one time PIN code and an SMS text with an activation code.
- In order to proceed to step 2, you need both the PIN code and the activation code - as well as your Corporate Netbank logon id. Your administrator should provide you with this ID, which they can see in Corporate Netbank Administration.
Step 2 - Activating Nordea Codes
- Download the Nordea Codes app from Apple or Android App store (DA/NO/SE: Nordea Koder, FI: Nordea Tunnusluvut)
- Click on ‘Let´s start’ and create name for the user. If you already have Nordea Codes app activated for other use, open the app and click “Users”, then, “Add new user”, and create name for the new user.
- Select country, choose the language in which you prefer to use the app
- Finnish users - Select customer type ‘Corporate Netbank customer’
Norwegian users - Select customer type ‘Nordea business customer’
- Enter the activation code you have received on your mobile phone
- Enter the temporary PIN code you have received in e-mail. If you are an administrator, enter the temporary PIN code you have received in a letter.
- Choose your own personal PIN. In the future, you need to use the personal PIN when logging on to Corporate Netbank and when confirming with the Nordea Codes app.
The Nordea Codes app is now ready for use as a logon method to Corporate Netbank and Nordea Corporate.