Nordea is fully committed to protecting your individual rights and keeping your personal data safe. Therefore, documents attached to the KYC request form can only be viewed by the person who uploaded the document and Nordea. Other users in your organisation with access to the request form can still view the file name, date uploaded and the name of the uploader.
Articles in this section
- Tutorial: Getting started with KYC requests
- What are KYC requests?
- How do I send the KYC request form to Nordea?
- Who needs to sign the KYC request form?
- Can multiple people access a KYC request?
- How can user access to KYC requests be revoked?
- Can I reuse information from a previous KYC request form?
- Why are some fields labelled "Personal data"?
- Who can view attached documents?
- How are legal forms defined?