There is no longer a need for an authorised signatory to sign KYC request forms. When you have filled out the form, simply click "Send to Nordea."
Articles in this section
- What are KYC requests?
- Who needs to sign the form?
- Can multiple people access a KYC request?
- How can user access to KYC requests be revoked?
- Can I reuse information from a previous KYC request form?
- Why are some fields labelled "Personal data"?
- Who can view attached documents?
- How are legal forms defined?
- What is a Politically Exposed Person (PEP)?