There is no longer a need for an authorised signatory to sign KYC request forms. When you have filled out the form, simply review and send the form to Nordea.
Articles in this section
- Tutorial: Getting started with KYC requests
- What are KYC requests?
- How do I send the KYC request form to Nordea?
- How do I download the KYC request form as a PDF document?
- Who needs to sign the KYC request form?
- Can multiple people access a KYC request?
- How can user access to KYC requests be revoked?
- Can I reuse information from a previous KYC request form?
- Why are some fields labelled "Personal data"?
- Who can view attached documents?