Take advantage of FX Multi, a trading feature that lets you make multiple requests at the same time at the same spot rate for all trades.
Here’s how to do it:
- Click on the “Trade now” button in the top menu. Select “FX Multi” in the dropdown menu and you are ready to make multiple request at the same time.
- Select sell or buy and enter the details of the trades you want to one after the other in the input fields to the left. You can easily add a note to each trade by ticking off the “Note” checkbox.
- Click add request.
- And the trade requests will be displayed one after the other on the right.
- When you are ready to get quotes for all trade requests, you simply click on the “Request” button.
- If you want to edit, duplicate or remove a trade request, you simply click the three dots at the end of the line. From here it’s also possible to add or edit a note.
- When you are ready to complete all the trades, you just click the “Make trades” button.
- You will receive a trade confirmation once the trades are complete. Close the confirmation takes you back to start adding new requests.
- Click the “Print confirmation” link if you need to print copies of the trade confirmations.