Trade easily and quickly from anywhere on the E-Markets platform by clicking on the “Trade Now” button to the far right of the top menu.
Once you click the “Trade Now” button, the trading widget will appear. Enter the details of the trade you want to make on the left side of the window, and the right side will update automatically and give you the rate details for your trade request.
Here’s how to do it:
- Select ‘Sell’ or ‘Buy’.
- Enter the amount you want to sell (or buy).
- Select the currency for the amount. (Both your available account balance and the account number are displayed in the window)
- Select the currency you want to exchange to (or from). (Both your available account balance and account number are displayed in the window)
- Choose the date when the transaction should be settled (the value date)
- You can add a note to the trade request by ticking the “Add note” box.
- You have two options for requesting a quote. Click the “Request quote” bar at the bottom of the Sell/Buy window to get a quote; or you can turn on the “Auto request quote” feature at the bottom of the widget. Enabling this feature means the price will update automatically and the trade is done immediately when pressing the "Make trade" button.
- The price is shown in the grey Rate field/box to the right and at the same time is the contra (to/from) amount updated automatically, on both sides.
- Click “Make trade” to the left when you want to complete the trade.
- You will receive a trade confirmation once the trade is complete.
Once you made your trade, you have a number of options:
- If you want to make another trade, click the “Make new trade” button to the left of the trade confirmation.
- Click “See trade details” to get more information about your trade.
- Click “Print confirmation” to print a copy of the trade confirmation.
- Click “Go to the trading page” to get an overview of your trades.
- Click “X” to close the trading widget.