The documents you receive from Nordea Markets are all the same, regardless of distribution channel or media. You may historically have received trade documents via email, post – or even fax. The same documents are now available online in e-Markets.
Articles in this section
- What are trade documents?
- How do I find and view trade documents?
- How do I download a trade document?
- How do I print a trade document?
- How do I confirm trades?
- How can I keep track of whether trade documents are reviewed?
- How do I notify other people about a trade document?
- How do I get notified about a new trade?
- How do I approve a trade confirmation document that needs signing?
- How do trade documents in e-Markets relate to documents received via other media?