If you have specific market interests, you can follow certain keywords, such as individual countries or regions, central banks or currencies.
- Go to “Profile”.
- Click “Settings”.
- Click the “Research” tab.
- Click “Add keywords”.
- Here you are presented with a list of the different keywords you can follow.
- You can either search for specific keywords, or
- You can expand the topics and browse through
- Tick the boxes of the keywords you want to follow.
- Click “Save”.
- To receive an e-mail when new research about your keyword is posted, ensure the “Email me” box is ticked.
You can at any time add new keywords or remove them from your research feed as well as change your e-mail settings.