You can make your foreign exchange trades on the e-Markets platform 24 hours a day during the workweek: Monday-Friday, almost year-round.
- e-Trading is open for trading 24 hours a day during the workweek
- e-Trading opens Monday at 5:00 am Sydney time
- e-Trading closes Friday at 5:00 pm New York time
- e-Trading has two permanent closing days:
- Christmas Day - December 25
- New Year´s Day - January 1
Due to difference in the timing of daylight saving between Asia, Europe, USA both opening and closing hours are changed throughout the year. All times mentioned are Central European Time zone (CET).
Note: As e-Markets allows for foreign exchange e-Trading, the opening and closing hours change throughout the year due to a difference in the timing of daylight saving between Asia, Europe and USA. See the time schedule for 2020 above. The times mentioned are all Central European Time zone (CET).
Please note: Customers in a country cannot trade deposits on their own local bank holidays. Nordea is not responsible for cut-off times set by third party banks.