In the cash flow view, you can see the total netted amount of all of your FX trades.
Select netting period duration
To select the period duration for which you want your trade amounts to be netted:
- Choose the period duration in the Day/Week/Month/Quarter/Year toggle.
View netted trade amounts for other dates
To view netted trade amounts for dates other than those currently showing:
- Click the arrows next to the current date range to navigate forward/back in time.
See netted amount
The netted amount for all your FX trades in a currency with a value date in the currently selected date range is shown in the Net Value column.
See underlying trades of netted amount
To view the underlying trades of a netted amount:
- Locate a netted amount for which you want to see the underlying trades.
- Click on the amount (this shows the underlying trades in a list).
- To view details for a specific trade, click the trade in the trade list.