On Nordea Corporate, you can trade FX spots, forwards and swaps 24 hours a day, 5.5 days a week. Execute trades quickly on your PC, smartphone and tablet.
- Go to “Trading”.
- If you have multiple companies, choose the company you want to trade for.
- Choose the “Type” of product, e.g. FX Spot/Forward.
- Choose the currency you want to buy or sell.
- Click the drop-down menu in the “Buy” or “Sell” fields for a list of currencies, or
- Type the currency code directly in the fields.
- Choose the amount you want to buy or sell.
- Type it in the “Amount” field.
- Specify the date on which you want the deal to settle – the so-called value date – when you want the money to be in your account.
- Add an optional note for your own reference in the “Note” field. Click “Request” – the button turns green when all required fields have been filled. You will then be presented with the rate for your exchange.
- Click "Trade" to execute the deal, or
- Click "Reject" to cancel the request
- When you execute the deal, you get a pre-confirmation which you can print.
- You can also find the trade deal in the “Trade Overview” if you scroll down.
To practice trading please visit our demo trading page: