If you have administrator access to e-Markets, use User Administration to view, edit, create and delete e-Markets users on behalf of your organisation.
Articles in this section
- What can I do on the User Administration page?
- Where can I find User Administration?
- What permissions can I manage as a company administrator?
- What settings can users manage themselves?
- How do I create a new user?
- How do I edit an existing user?
- How do I delete an existing user?
- My company has joint administrators - how do I approve a new user?